MY COVENANT TO BECOME A "PRAY-ER" FOR PRAYER MINISTRIES
Believing that God wants us to pray for others and that He
answers prayer, I wish to become a "pray-er" for Prayer Ministries
International. I believe these Biblical principles about prayer:
- God is Three-in-One: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God invites us to pray and is ready to listen (Jeremiah
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, died for the sins of all people
and His sacrifice alone gives me eternal salvation (John 3:16, Ephesians
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead and lives to intercede (plead
our case) for us at the right hand of God (Hebrews 7:25).
- The Holy Spirit prays for us when we do not know how to pray
- Because Jesus is the only way to the Father, I will pray in
Jesus' name (John 14:6).
- I will pray that God's perfect will be done, believing that
He has our best interests at heart and can bring good out of any situation (1
John 5:14-15, Rom. 8:28).
- With God's grace, I will strive to remain in Him and His
Word (John 9:31, John 15:7, James 5:16).
- I will confess my own sins before God and I will pray with a
spirit of humility (Matthew 6:5-14, Luke 18:9-14)
- I will offer to God prayers of praise, thanksgiving and
request (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).
I will pray faithfully for the requests passed on to me each
week by Prayer Ministries International. I also will pray that the Holy Spirit
act in each person's life to draw him or her closer to God through reading His
Word, the Bible, and seeking to learn more about Him in a Christian